View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 04:12 PM   #195
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Helvetica 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
I use Helvetica largest size and it is perfect for me.
I use Helvetica 6 and it seems better to me than all these imported fonts I've seen in this thread.

Remember the KISS principle from the days of yore: "Keep It Simple Stupid?'

You folks must have spent far more time on jailbreaking, font testing and other schemes than reading any eBooks.

By the way, Moon+ Reader Pro at the Amazon site has a RED "X" next to the Kindle Fire HD so Amazon has not yet approved that app for that device, either.

Last edited by sirmaru; 01-21-2013 at 04:18 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote