View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 04:15 PM   #74
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
I think they do this because they want to pretend you are paying attention in the case of an emergency. Once they reach 30k feet, you can use them again.

I love it when they say "put down your reading materials and stop your conversations and listen to this safety briefing" Then they show you how to buckle a seat belt. I don't mean to disparage people from other countries who can't use a seatbelt, but a flight between Chicago and Boise is probably not their first time using a seatbelt. And I know if the plane crashes, I will forget anything printed in the safety placard or told to me, anyway.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote