View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 06:24 PM   #17
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post

I just looked and gift cards don't have to be cards any more - delivery option by email now or up to a year in advance. Absolutely no fees. Choose the exact amount. Thank you Amazon - I will make sure to enter my email to send a gift card
Oh sorry - yes, that's what we meant - the email gift certificates. Tend to forget that everyone doesn't know that.

It is a good way to budget your book spending. Plus, you don't have all those little charges on your credit card, since Amazon doesn't have a cart either.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote