View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 02:55 PM   #98
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
I love the feature that puts tags into custom columns, especially with FFN stories. However, I have recently noticed that not all of the characters are getting put into the correct column. Most of the stories will put the characters in, but any story that has Harry Potter as a category does not grab any characters. The characters do not get put into my tags either. I'm not sure if there is any other category having this problem.

Here is one of the urls that should have characters: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5930194/1/

Edit: Looking on my list of stories, I realized that all the stories that are not retrieving the characters are crossovers. Each story has to categories or fandoms. I do not know why the plugin is having trouble retrieving the character information with these stories, but it is not just stories in the Harry Potter category.

Last edited by Jade Aislin; 02-14-2012 at 03:14 PM.