View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 10:04 AM   #11
Caleb666
Zealot
Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2 64GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I notice that you have an iPad. Could you not simply read the book in the Kindle app on the iPad?

Topaz books really don't convert well to other formats; they tend to be used in situations where you have complex layouts that can't be easily be implemented in Mobi format.
Yes, I can read it on my iPad, but I also like stripping DRM of every eBook I buy for backup purposes. Seems like it's not really going to work with this one.
Caleb666 is offline   Reply With Quote