View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 09:44 PM   #46
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
I was watching Android Atlas on Cnet last night and they made a quick refereance to how the nook color has been like this android community little dream like pet project ( I'm paraphrasing)

it's got quite the cult following from the Android community
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if a good chunk of the nook sales where from folks who wanted a cheap tablet.

At work everyone knows I'm an eBook fan over the years I've had one or two folks ask me about my sony/kindle. However when folks heard how I turned the nook into a android tablet. I had several folks come over to check it out.

Kind of funny really, it just shows how viable 7" tablets are.
=X=