View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 12:11 PM   #1
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Curious - what custom columns are you creating/using?

I just last week updated from one of the 06.xx versions to 0.7.6 and am now playing with user defined columns. At the moment I am adding columns for:

Source (ie. where purchased/obtained from) such as Amazon, Fictionwise, MobileRead, etc.

Original Format (ie. the original file type before conversions): lit, mobi, azw, epub, etc.

Read (Yes/No)....though I may change this one so I can populate it with DNF (did not finish) or Reading (current) in addition to Yes or No.

I was using regular tags for these but decided I'd like sep. columns for them.

What custom columns is everyone else using?
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote