View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 01:36 AM   #80
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I've also come to the conclusion that I will not be able to ditch DirecTV at this time. I can't find an antenna solution for OTA HDTV that works in my condo (at least not at a price I'm willing to pay). I was able to get a $10 per month for discount for a year from DTV because I asked based on being a long time customer.
What shows do you get on DirectTV that you can't d/l from the Internet? Also, Hulu Plus for $10 a month is becoming a viable option... not sure if they have a big screen solution yet though.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote