View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 11:46 AM   #240
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
If anyone downloaded the Rita Herron Looking for Love box set (Husband Hunting 101, Here Comes the Bride, Under the Covers) on Feb 12 or 13th from Amazon, they need to redownload it. Chapter 10 was missing from the second book. I emailed the author and she reuploaded it, though now it also has some sample chapters in the middle. I split the bundle into individual books, so I just deleted the extra.
I got it the 14th and show no update. hopefully that means it's the fixed version, as there is no toc and no easy way to find chap 9/11 to see if 10 is in between.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote