View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 10:29 PM   #230
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Thanks to Harlequin, steamy has been mainstream for a while, and the books I'm talking about are often not much more explicit than those. But I see them priced in crazyland.

What brought this on, you ask? I have unspent reward bucks at AllRomance. I've been trying to decide how to spend them. Spending free money is always a challenge.
I've never bought from them. Just gotten the freebies.
By Harlequins you mean the Blaze line right? Because most HQs are pretty tame.

I will say Kensington Brava is priced pretty high. I was shocked to get a freebie from them yesterday that was on my wishlist. It had been close to $12 when it came out! It's still $8 at BOB. So nice to get it for free though.

Last edited by Blossom; 02-20-2013 at 10:36 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote