View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 03:38 PM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegan View Post
In both recipes, num_comics_to_get overrides the oldest_article. So if I put in 5 for num_comics_to_get and 7 for oldest article, I'll still get political cartoons from months ago even though I only want the last week's worth.
The oldest article option is for RSS feeds. I don't think it does anything when you use parse_index, which is what I used for those recipes. You'd have to parse out the date to get date control. The recipe just clicks the "previous" button the num_comics_to_get times and grabs the comics the site delivers up.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote