View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 01:18 PM   #3
Joe563
Never spit into the wind.
Joe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch, Kobo Android(smartphone & tablet)
I have installed the fonts in your attachment and tested them on two books:

Kobo EPUB - all fonts display as expected i.e. regular, bold, italic and bold italic
Non-Kobo EPUB - everything is displayed in bold whereas there is text in bold, regular and italic in the book viewed using ADE

ETA: I have done some additional testing of fonts with non-Kobo EPUBs. In my tests, the fonts displayed correctly when using the pre-installed fonts but not for user-installed fonts. Additionally, the error was different for the same book when different user-installed fonts were used. e.g. for the same book when one set of fonts was used everything displayed as bold but when using another set everything displayed as regular.

Two of my four user-installed fonts did work correctly with non-Kobo EPUBs.

Last edited by Joe563; 09-06-2011 at 01:46 PM. Reason: More info.
Joe563 is offline   Reply With Quote