View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 07:37 AM   #224
carmenchu
Groupie
carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Win7,Win10,Lubuntu,smartphone
Find titles in Omnibus/Collection

First. this is an idea for a Plugin, which would work only for someone like myself, who stores a record of Omnibus/Short Stories Collection contents
Mine is in the Comments field for readability, and picked either from wikipedia (fast) or the book itself (slow, and at times unavailable -- those badly formatted books without any kind of TOC!!)
My notion would be:
  1. Do a search +/- restrictions
  2. Option In --> Show
    STAND ALONES-----|-----OMNIBUS/COLLECTION

Title1----------------|-----TitleA
    -----------------------|-----TitleB
    Title2----------------|-----TitleA
    ----------------------|-----TitleC
  3. Option Contains --> Show
    OMNIBUS/COLLECTION-|-----STAND ALONES

Title1 --------------------|-----TitleA
    ----------------------------|-----TitleB
    Title2 --------------------|-----TitleA
    ----------------------------|-----TitleC
Besides allowing to adequately [tag] the finds,
It would give an easy way to cleanup/retain the stand-alone version of a book/short story ... or to determine whether you have *all* the high-quality contents of a poor-quality collection, and should attempt a new version of same...
carmenchu is offline   Reply With Quote