View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 04:37 PM   #7
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCAdam View Post
I am looking for a book in the fiction genre.. fantasy, sci-fi are all fine. What I am REALLY looking for is a clever little book with a sinister, morbid, dark sense of humor. I usually find it amusing when characters meet ironic demises etc. (such as a sole survivor of a crashed space ship finding out it was filled with bacon and eggs, and dieing of salmonella poisoning a week later).
You might try books by James Morrow, especially Towing Jehova.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote