View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 05:44 AM   #10
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdi View Post
Getting books between apps, or from Calibre into a particular app requires more effort. You have to disconnect the USB end of the charging cable from the wall wart, and then connect it to your PC. Then use Windows Explorer (assuming not a Mac) to find the folders each app is using, and drag and drop them from the Calibre folder.

On a side note, I got my Transformer as a Black Friday special while waiting for my pre-ordered Kindle Touch and Fire to arrive. I love the Touch, but between the two Android tabs, I prefer the Transformer so the Fire is going back.
Do you have the tablet on power always?? I only charge at night, if the battery is getting flat, that is.

Also, does the Transformer give a drive letter when connected to a pc? If so, you can use Calibre's "connect to folder" function. I use it to put my various formats on my BBMini, each format in its own folder.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote