View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 10:29 PM   #4
jrlewis
SF/F Author
jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
Praise of The Tale of Asha on LibraryThing:

"I liked the book. It beautifully describes nature. There are Three short fantasy stories in the book. Looking forward to see how the adventure of Asha goes on."

"I enjoyed this book...I look forward to reading more of Asha's tales in the future."

"The flow of the language is comfortable and readable, and the descriptions are effective if not inspired...What I really liked most about this book, cannot be pinned down with literary criticism, and cannot be easily bought. It is the x factor..."
jrlewis is offline   Reply With Quote