View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 01:15 AM   #42
scveteran
Groupie
scveteran can extract oil from cheesescveteran can extract oil from cheesescveteran can extract oil from cheesescveteran can extract oil from cheesescveteran can extract oil from cheesescveteran can extract oil from cheesescveteran can extract oil from cheesescveteran can extract oil from cheesescveteran can extract oil from cheese

Device: none
If you go to https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43737, you can see where I was looking for a recomendation for an ereader back in March. The idea was that the Veterans Administration would pay for it under their Independent Living program. This is a program that helps severely disabled veterans be able to function better.

Unfortunately, the funds for the program are allocated by a first come first served basis and the VA lost my application again. That puts it past the time that I would be able to get the assistance for at least another year and it would not be certain then.

So I have to either find another grant source of pay for it out of my poscket. Since my only income for my family is my disabilty pay, I have a problem buy the Kindle which most people had recomended. It is just too high a price.

The price that is shown here, seems to be much more in my price range. So I may go with this when it gets here, provided I have the money at the time.
scveteran is offline   Reply With Quote