View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 11:50 PM   #107
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarknova View Post
I didn't want to do that because it doubles the complexity of the mod (quite literally, now we have to edit two files ).

However, you raise valid points, and God (Ken Thompson) created regular expressions for a reason. So I've gone ahead and done this. The big concern was that every change that's made has to be able to be revoked or else official updates will fail when they can't get the correct checksums on the files. So I had to do some testing to make sure everything was kosher.

Ok, now I've really got to get back to work.
Karma comin' at ya! I feel so much better with my own images on my K2. Your process is easier than the process for K1, IMO.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote