View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 07:57 AM   #21581
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Wish you all could have been there! Wonderful experience. There were people ranging in age from 14 to 72... In my classes, ranging from 17 to me. A little scary at first, but then... oh my...
I'm drinking more Keemun tea and working on photos. My wife couldn't fly this time so she was the designated photographer. I still have to do the scut work and clean up the shots... bummer. I need to teach her how to process images! She just likes to press the little button.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote