View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 01:25 AM   #8
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkupan View Post
If you are talking about the font support without flashing, it is going to work as is (there is no XML file modification involved in that, and the auto-run thankfully still works, so this hack is safe and will work in the 1.1.00.18040 without any changes). So should all the JS hacks (Sudoku, Dictionary, File Manager, etc)
<snip>
Good to know. I'm hoping there will be a hack to eventually flash the firmware and replace the font altogether. The unicode patch as is is a godsend, BUT it does mean i have to reset and lose all my pages each time I upload new books to the Reader. Not a very arduous process, but it would be nice to never have to do that again.. until the next firmware, anyways. Away with spindly times new roman for good. (i like TNR.. not just on e-ink screens at like size 8.)
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote