Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 09:08 PM   #81
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Several factory resets in (and a few unsuccessful attempts at them), I'm starting to fear a bricking with this one, unfortunately. (But at least it's still under warranty, and everything's on an SD card, so it's not exactly catastrophe.) I've had flashing blue lights, flashing red lights, a very very prolonged rapid-multiflash factory reset light (went on for a few minutes before the Read On screen finally arrived), and so on.

Can anyone tell me how long to look at the white loading screen with the progressing squares before giving up and hitting more buttons? Is 20 minutes long enough?

(No hacks/plugins installed, so it's not that.)

I usually wait 48 hours for major system upgrades, but I saw a few happy people here and went for it! Fingers crossed this last factory reset will work...
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote