View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 04:37 AM   #3
LostBoyNZ
LostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: JetBook Color
You're welcome I totally agree on how the word "review" seems to mean something different these days. I really hope this can help some people out in making up their mind

Comics sure do! I did have my doubts, and I really think not everyone will agree that the type of color these produce is worth it, but for me I'm very happy with it.

Graham
LostBoyNZ is offline   Reply With Quote