View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 12:12 PM   #7
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Mine is good. I removed a ton of books last night and put books on for the Hubby. He asked me to include books I think he would like. Given that the last time I saw him reading a book was in January, this is kind of a challenge.

Tavi felt sluggish but I am used to the DXG now and I think that is why the K1 feels to be slower. My scroll wheel works fine, Using it made me a bit misty eyed. (grins)
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote