Thread: New 6" reader?
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 07:20 PM   #7
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
5 inch or 6 inch now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
Thank you very much for the info. Now the decision, wait for the new ereaders to come out, get the 5" or 6" now.
Wish I could make up my mind!!!
S
Dear silverraven:

All I can say is this: there will be new models BUT I expect they will have more features too. I would expect the 9 inch will have Wi-Fi, Touch Screen, and a lot of other features you may not need. The intent of the factories seems to just be the 9 inch should get the kitchen sink.

Meanwhile, the little 5 inch Pocket PRO is a pleasure, costs $199, comes in colors, reads to you, and offers really useful small features that make it just right. I cannot make your decision for you... but why wait. Unless you want touch screen and wireless I would advise against waiting and start enjoying!

NewEgg does have all 6 colors now in stock!

And, yes, trying to be as objective as I can be... there is a huge difference between 4 level and 8 level grey scale on ILLUSTRATIONS! If you do not look at a ton of illustrations and only read... I do not think you will ever notice the difference.

Last edited by Robertb; 02-25-2010 at 07:23 PM.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote