View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 09:25 PM   #9
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Nooooooo.............(now where DID I put that stick?? rummages in closet, flinging assorted pantaloons and ugly boots over shoulder)
It's a funny coincidence, but I've always pictured you in pantaloons and ugly boots.

Quote:
....if you take that drink, not only will you wake up with the monkeys, but there will be assorted llamas, squirrels, a VERY naughty dog, (or three) a penguin and even a very large, strangely attractive..... chicken standing by your bed with expectant looks on their faces...
There's also possibly a down side, though I've yet to discover it.

Quote:
...you've been warned. (puts pipe back between her toothless gums and snorts)
Ahh, yes, the pipe. I forgot to mention that part of the picture. The funny thing about the above is that, for all her warnings about "drinking the Kool-Aid", desertgrandma seems blissfully unaware that she's part of her forewarned results (see her avatar) rather than part of the temperance movement she believes. That is, if you can see her, you're already here.

Welcome, and welcome. Would you like another?

Cheers,
Marc-Adrian [insert evil and slightly monkey-insane laughter]
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote