View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 12:15 PM   #13
LauraPony
Zealot
LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49Kat View Post
Laura,

During the weekdays, do you have the Vox in sleep mode between your commutes to and from work and your lunch hours?

I don't think I've EVER had that kind of battery life.
Yup. But airplane mode is also on. Also, I don't use any of the widgets that seems to wake the Vox while it is sleeping (INQ or Rdio).

The one time I forgot to put the Vox to sleep when I had a book open, it drained the battery right down to zilch because I don't think it goes to sleep on its own while a book is open in Kobo. I don't read that slowly but I appreciate Kobo trying to accommodate my reading pace.
LauraPony is offline   Reply With Quote