View Single Post
Old 12-30-2004, 09:32 PM   #1
BooksForABuck
Zealot
BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: Color Nook, Kindle 2, Palm III, eBookWise, HP Jornada
Free Short Stories--SF, Paranormal Romance

I've posted two short stories on www.BooksForABuck.com recently. These are:
1. BUSINESS TRIUMPHANT which was a finalist in the MSNBC Red, White and Bluetopia contest for political SF this fall and
2. TACTICAL ERROR which is a futuristic paranormal romance story about a world in which the return of magic plague converted 10% of the population into magical creatures (werewolfs, vampires, etc.).

Both of these are available in HTML format. I'd be happy to convert to LIT or Palm if there is interest. Let me know.

www.BooksForABuck.com also offers full length novels for only $1 each. These are available in a variety of formats including HTML, PDF, LIT, and Palm. Check it out.

Rob Preece
Publisher, www.BooksForABuck.com
BooksForABuck is offline   Reply With Quote