View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 09:35 PM   #1
radon
radon began at the beginning.

Device: Nook/iPad
Calibre content server and Stanza

I have been experimenting with the calibre content server recently. It seems to work fine for me in most respects. I can view the library in a browser and download ebook files. I can even run the server at startup (on a Windows Home Server) by adding the content-server executable to a scheduled task, which works well.

However, I have some issues accessing the books from my iPad using Stanza. Stanza automatically discovers the server and opening it prompts for user credentials, which it accepts. I then get a list of catagories, including By Newest, By Title, By Authors, etc. Selecting "By Newest" provides a list of books and I can download them as expected. Opening "By Title" shows the message "Catalog is Empty". Opening "By Authors" shows a list of all the authors in the library, but selecting an author gives the same "catalog is empty" message.

Is this expected behavior? Has anyone else experienced this? Is their an obvious configuration option somewhere that I am missing? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Calibre: 0.7.19
Stanza: 3.0.3
iPad: 3.2.2
radon is offline   Reply With Quote