Thread: Cover Design
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 09:07 PM   #55
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Bottoms View Post
Slow, he reached for the silver tipped hunting knife sheathed at the small of his back. The worn leather of the handle felt good, right in his grip. Not just good, this was more than that. His fate was etched into that handle. An inverted pentagram that matched the charred flesh upon his palm like a key fit a lock.
I love the metaphor. Anyway, I'd have to agree with you. Although, my beliefs for why pulp is coming back are probably different than yours. With the advent of this new "now" culture that we live in, our attention span are getting shorter. Everyone is so connected to so much different entertainment, they don't seem to have time to invest in anything anymore. Youtube videos are like the most entertaining thing to certain demographics. And in that timeframe of what? 1 minute - 2 minutes? They're entertained.

Television and videogames are so in right now that it's almost like a media overload. So, I'm wont to think shorter is better.
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote