View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 05:11 PM   #81
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
By having Science Fiction/Fantasy, you limit things to ONLY books that fit in both. So your trying to help, actually makes things worse.
That is not how I read it at all. I would interpret that as "Science Fiction OR Fantasy", not "Science Fiction AND Fantasy". No wonder you are so mad about that category. I would be too if I interpreted it that way.

I was thinking of nominating "biographies of comedians" or something to get a combined category though. Maybe next month (or never).
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote