View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 06:16 AM   #7
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
It's amazing how much time you can spend on the minutiae trying to get it look right. Does it get any easier as you go on?
Yes, at least for me because I develop paterns and use them every time. So when I am ready to get volume IV into a PDF I will open my template, paste in my book and 90% of the work will be done for the print pages.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote