View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 02:27 AM   #100
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
it's good to know that i'm not the only one who got into ebooks because my house was filling with books. i have bookcases that are double layered, with books stacked on top of each layer. shelves are packed, boxes are packed, books are on every surface - but at least now the collection is shrinking some (replacing most of my classics with their electronic counterparts) and only certain books are being bought in physical form. at the rate i was going before ebooks, we'd have to rent our books their own apartment!
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote