Thread: MobileRead August 2012 Run-Off Vote
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 02:35 PM   #4
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
^Well, fantasyfan is in United Kingdom and WH Smith has Shadow for 4.99BP and Quiet is 11.99BP. Cost is often location based. For me, both of these books would cost me almost the same, Shadow being 15.76 and Quiet being 15.50 from Amazon. I do most of my reading in paper format from the library now. Shadow will continue that trend.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote