View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 04:00 AM   #72
paulfiera
Addict
paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Aura ONE, Kobo Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
I would anticipate most users being happy to just tick "Remove embedded fonts" and have it also remove *any* font-face declarations. Are there any scenarios at all where this would not be the case?
As I see it, once you have decided to remove the embedded fonts, both the inline and css @font-face declarations make no sense at all.

My vote for the "Remove embedded fonts" checkbox taking care of everything. Fonts and declarations.
paulfiera is offline   Reply With Quote