View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 11:04 AM   #342
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
I tried version 0.4.9 of Mobi-Unpack on some KF8 files that failed with the previous version and they all unpacked without error and appeared to yield a reasonable result.

One thing I did notice, that also seems to apply to the previous version, is that cover images that appear at the start of the KF8 book when viewed with Kindle Previewer or Calibre’s e-book viewer do not appear at the beginning of the corresponding EPUB produced by Mobi-Unpack. The cover image is present, but not linked into the flow of the book. I’m not sure if this behavior is intended or not.
jhowell is online now   Reply With Quote