View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 02:15 PM   #19
jleliekelly
i'm getting there.
jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-600, MOTOROLA PHOTON & Toshiba Thrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
If you start singing "won't you be my neighbor and putting on a sweater, I'm running for the hills!!!
Hey i heard that Fred Rogers was originally an trained killer with the military. if that the truth im way more scared...of the hamsters. I dont do cardigans...only sweater vests and only if they have my name sewn into them.
jleliekelly is offline   Reply With Quote