View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 02:59 PM   #6
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilowatt View Post
Thx for your reply, maybe I didn't tell you my Problem exactly enough.
I mean when doing a Metaserach (Strg-D) I get no results not searching on my local DB.
Hope anyboy can help me.
thx,
KW
I read both of your posts, and I'm still not quite sure what the problem is. Are you trying to search your local Calibre library for books or are you trying to find metadata for a book from one of the online sources? If you are trying to find metadata online, do you want it located by isbn that you supply or by author/title?
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote