View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 05:16 PM   #7
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
It also says 62% of them are in the ABC1 demographic, which is upper class (idle rich), middle class (managers, etc) and lower middle class (supervisors, junior managers, etc).

That one was a surprise to me.
Perhaps the working poor don't have the free time, knowledge, or interest in seeking out illicit files. Many of the files (not so much books and songs) are rather large and require a speedy internet connection.

If I were going to steal stuff, I'd much rather go after cash (or items that could easily be converted to cash) or things of material use. As much as I love books, I wouldn't be planning to heist a bookstore

"Smitty, clean out the science fiction aisle. Freddie and Mitch, hit the history section like a horde of Huns. Al, you get the classics. And, Al, if you sneak in any more of those Harlequin novels..."
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote