Thread: PRS-T1 Font causing crash
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 07:51 PM   #13
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bla View Post
I just used that font Fruitiger Neue on my T1 with no problem.. it's coming down to a corrupt font file, you have 2 options replace that font file if it keeps crashing your device or just use another of the built-in fonts Verdana is a similar font
Odd that this font works just fine on some books, and chokes on others. Don't know if that would be indicative of a corrupt font or not. I've had a couple of books that balked at more than one font, but the Fruitiger Neue seems to be the most problematic.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote