View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 11:14 AM   #49
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
I believe it is more a matter of which device gets there first and figuring out the problems with one thing or another that will come into play for all of the apps. I seriously doubt that the ultimate plans are different for the various platforms.

It also doesn't help that Kobo is currently building for two different flavours of Android with very different capabilities. When both thier own device and the Play store Android App are doing the v 4.x, things may improve. I wonder if their biggest installed base is on iOS devices, at the moment?

Last edited by taming; 09-19-2012 at 11:18 AM. Reason: sloppy me
taming is offline   Reply With Quote