View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 09:28 AM   #9
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
As I noted on Teleread, my must-buy authors are few and the must-buy means I must buy their hardcover when released. Until the advent of agency pricing, I would buy both the hardcover and the ebook versions of new releases of these must-buy authors; now I just buy the hardcover.

And even with that, the Agency 6 are losing out because I used to buy a lot of Agency 6 books -- hardcover and ebook -- that were not must-buy books. I've simply stopped buying their fiction books except for the very few must-buys. In fact, I just loaded up with ebooks from Smashwords -- I bought nearly 100 ebooks in the past few days from Smashwords (their servers really need upgrading desperately), so I won't need to buy any Agency 6 ebook or hardcover fiction for months, if ever.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote