View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 03:20 PM   #661
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by sage79 View Post
From two week when i start the gui in windows it is reduced to icon in windows bar. I can't see the gui, it doesn't appear. how i can fix it?
@sage79 -- You seem to be having the same problem as Belenos (a few posts back). What version are you trying to run, what OS? Did you try any other versions. Two weeks ago corresponds roughly to the release of v2.10, which is compiled with a new compiler. I have made v2.03 available again until I figure out what is going on. Can you let me know if v2.03 works correctly?

Last edited by willus; 11-30-2013 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Wrong user--changed jdofo to Belenos.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote