View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 08:55 AM   #40
disney_mommy
Ebook fanatic
disney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windows

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9, Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bully23 View Post
I just sold my PRS-505 in ebay 2 weeks ago, and got a Kindle 2 last Monday with $359. How can I get the $60 credit back. Do I need to file a claim?
I called customer service (1-866-216-1072) and said "I bought the Kindle two weeks ago and now I see the price has dropped. I'd like to see if I can get the difference back." The customer service dude said "hold on, let me see what I can do... Normally we don't give back price differences, but for this we've made an exception. I'll refund you the difference of $60."

That was it. This morning, the $60 is back on my credit card.
disney_mommy is offline   Reply With Quote