View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 06:40 PM   #5
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
You might actually be able to read many letter sized pdfs in landscape mode if you are used to eye-straining text. I tried a few docs I had and they looked readable to me, but I just considered it more of a novelty than useful as I could never read much of anything that size! I someone can post some sample pdfs and pics on the Sony landscape (2 screens per page mode), you'll see what I mean better.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote