View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 01:38 PM   #6
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
I see you've already gotten a PW, but I was going to caution you about ordering through Kobo. Their customer service is horrific and if anything goes wrong they won't help you or let you return the device. If you decide to go with a Kobo you should get it from Best Buy to have a chance of help in case of a problem.

I bought a Vox direct from Kobo that was my hugest e-reader mistake. It never worked right from the moment I had it out of the box. Kobo's "customer service" totally blew off my complaint emails until I disputed the charge on my credit card. Then they waited until the time to close the dispute was almost up and then suddently and miraculously answered my now 3-month-old emails and still wouldn't help.
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote