View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 03:50 PM   #5
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
It's a tough decision for me between the second choice or the third choice, or both.

No run-offs at all and Tom decides ties is clean and simple and I like that. Run-offs for ties lets us partly incorporate the way we've done things in 2012 into the next year, and I like that too.

What tilts me in one direction is that if with multiple choice we happen to have a good bit of ties next year, I'd rather us all have a say in deciding them.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote