View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 12:23 PM   #8
tango7
fully engaged
tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, kindle touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
From the gizmodo quote:

There is still a large number of people that aren't in ANY ecosystem yet. Oddly, I'm one of them, despite being an entertainment nerd and a gadget hound in general.

I'm actually more interested in the Win 8 development story myself, but it's nice to see that B&N are staying in the game in the meantime. Active competition just means I'll have more options when I finally break down and get some sort of tablet device.
do not be follower
I agree
tango7 is offline   Reply With Quote