View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 06:22 AM   #24
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a dead as PARROT Kindle keyboard 3G,NEXUS 7 and Proud Of It
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
The link didn't work, but I think I found one that does -- Nexus Media Importer.

This is great! I'm getting it for my phone (Galaxy Nexus).
Just be careful when choosing your OTG cable as theres so many out there & plenty partly or don't work at all.

Its best to read through a few reviews and buy the cable that reviews have left for your device.It takes a bit more time but saves you money buying a dud cable.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...axy+Nexus+otg+
darksaber35 is offline   Reply With Quote