View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 07:39 PM   #7
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I've never seen Sigil turn a opening/closing tag into an entity on well-formed (x)html. I'm not saying yours isn't/wasn't well-formed ... I'm just saying that out of the 100 of thousands of lines of (x)html code I've run into/through Sigil ... every single instance of > or < has been my fault. 100%. Either I purposely entered the entities because I wanted them there, or I screwed up the code and Sigil failed to correctly guess what I did wrong.

I've tried importing, pasting, opening that line of html you posted and I just can't get Sigil to screw it up. The only way I can get Sigil to reproduce your problem is by forgetting one of the attribute quotes.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 09-12-2012 at 07:41 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote