View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 07:50 PM   #61
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Ahhh, The beauty of FireFox with AdBlockPlus. No Google Ads.
i don't like adblockplus, it breaks the ajax on another site i frequent. plus i like ads. this one is hilarious, to start with, and i click on the cybook ad almost daily to get to the bookeen site (well, if i'm going there anyway) because it's always there and it's even faster than the shiny new address bar in ff3.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote